Exchanges and Refunds
Our returns policy lasts 30 days and covers products that are defective or faulty. If 30 days have passed since purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. We do not offer a refunds for change of mind.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted:
- Books or cards with obvious signs of use,
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, or
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or via paypal, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is -officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any items returned are at the expense of the purchaser.
Our journals and designs remain the copyright of Belle & Grace Boutique.
All rights reserved. Our journals, or any portion thereof, may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Belle & Grace Boutique management..
The purchase of a product does not entitle reproduction.